Jane - (sniffling) Oh, poor, poor Isabel! Cassandra and I feel for her so, for we too suffered great disappointments in our lives!
Shakespeare-(patting her on the back, offering her his handkerchief) Don't weep, Miss Jane, I'll get our little Izzy out of this pickle! After all, the lass wast born on my birthday, not thyne!
Jane- (wiping her eyes, smiling at him) Work away, o Bard!
And there you have it!
| The girls in our family at the spa- from left to right, my grandma, Aunt Leslie (she married my Uncle Jimmy), Aunt Hope and Aunt Lizzy (my mom's sisters), Mom and I |
3 comments:
I love your vignette! I think you have a great talent for the vignette. Even more I love your precious attitude about the play. Can't wait to hear the details about your plans! I wonder if the spa you went to was the same one we went to when I was there last summer. Sooo beautiful and so much fun!!!
Izzy, this is wonderful! Jane and Speare, conspiring together...it appears as if his efforts were not in vain. Keep writing, dear heart.
Gwendolyn and Gabriel,
Thank you for your precious encouragement!
Post a Comment