Okey dokey, here are the rules-
1- I'd like your input on what else you'd enjoy reading on this blog, so the object of the game is to come up with at least three suggestions for new material.
2-You may post these in the comment area.
3- The follower who has the most ideas will win this pair of goodies from Europe- The Jane Austen Quiz Book from The Jane Austen Centre in Bath, and a lavender sachet from Provence!
The contest ends on August 10th! I can't wait to hear your ideas! Happy brainstorming!

3 comments:
I'd love it if you would post more reviews of period dramas - I always like reading Period Drama reviews.
Maybe you could post more about your life? Photos and quotes from Period Dramas and classic books are always a big hit too.
BTW, If I win my e-mail is elinorandemma@hotmail.com
Miss Woodhouse,
Thanks for your ideas and your email address!
Post a Comment