 |
| My brother and I among the other groundlings! |
Last night, we were busy yet again, and I didn't get a chance to blog. So, yesterday we traipsed all over London, via our feet and
lots of subways! My favorite stop was the Globe Theater, where we stood in the rain and saw Shakespeare's
Henry the Fifth ! Then we had fish and chips in the adjacent pub, The Swan, and got some things from the giftshop. After a day filled with sightseeing, we joined Uncle Nick for dinner at a Spanish resteraunt. Today we're going to visit Oxford, and tonight Mom and I are going to see Les Miz! By the way, since we're getting up very early tomorrow to leave for Memphis, I won't be posting anything tonight!
 |
| The balconies at the Globe |
 |
| The stage |
No comments:
Post a Comment